Ah, not good news. Here’s a copy of part of the email we sent to Kate and Jonno who are supposed to be joining us in two days time.
Ah Plimmers
Not good news I'm afraid.
Whilst checking Petronella over this morning I noticed some water in the bilge. Turns out to be sea water and we have not yet tracked down where it has come from. It is still seeping slowly in and we are loathe to move on until the source has been identified. It's in a bastard of a place too - surrounded by water tanks and other things.
So, I'm afraid we may well be spending some of your time with us getting this fixed. Not what we planned but I'm sure you understand the position. If you prefer not to come out until we know we can sail we would understand but really we would LOVE to see you here - and Messalonghi does have its charms.
They are still coming out though even if it is just to find the leak! Fantastic news!
Monday, 12 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment