Sunday, 18 January 2015

Re: Petronella Position Report

Gidday folks
Many thx for the minor apostles sent
Poor Marcus
Who was the sod that stuffed all those wrappers in his pockets and under the pillow
Not really on, especially with fambly and all
Very impressed with your grt O route John
We just wandered vaguely toward Barbados which I believe is a tad S of Ste Marten so named because it is on the French side and you should check in there as it is free and easy
Cracked ribs
I know what they are like Gill
I cracked some (at least one more than you however many you did) at Marmaris when I fell off Justin and Helens boat after imbibing in a tad of plonk
I was attempting a flier at a stray red cat (which I admit having a penchant for in my youth) wandering along the dock and
Bugger it
Enuf said
WIND
20 Kn a tad S of E until
Mon Jan 19 when it jumps to 25
Tues Jan 20 drop to 15 20 E
Will start backing a tad to sodall N of E
WAVES
N until Sun 18 Jan 2 to 3m
EENE until further notice 2 to 3m
Tirrah
R

No comments: